<- previous season
next season ->
I have checked these listings against my ones that are taken from a prominent Yugoslav newspaper, and they do not match. I have not checked all matches but one example is there were two subs in week 3 in the partizan match, v sarajevo, according to these listings there was only one.
there may be more differences, but it may be worthwhile matching them against what I have
Hi Mark, thanks for pointing this out – we will have a look at that.
Errors have been corrected.
There are also some players missing in the stats page :
– Nino Zec, OFK Beograd 32/9
– Mahmut Kapidzić, Olimpija 17/0
– Branko Herceg, Celik 31/1
– Faruk Pašić, Sloboda 31/0
– Dragoljub Pejović, Vojvodina 28/0
but great job ! 😀
Many thanks Jan for finding these errors! They will be amended soon!
Some that I have already checked :
– Nino Zec, OFK : 31-1-9
– Mahmut Kapidzic, Olimpija : 17-0-0
– Faruk Pašić, Sloboda : 31-0-0
not much of a help, but just 2 to go…
– Dragoljub Pejović, Vojvodina : 14-13-0. 27 matches in total instead of 28
Thanks Jan! This will be checked and amended soon!
This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.